Research Administration provides information,
The Process & Work Instructions help you to
Click on process titles for more details
International Research and Global Collaborations
Welcome, New Faculty!
Please visit the Researcher Support Page
AT A GLANCE
• Review a Funding Announcement Guide
• Understanding Your Notice of Award
• Post-Award Management Sitelet
• Developing Good Business Purposes for Transactions
• Knowledge Enterprise Analytics Teams Sites
• Research Integrity and Assurance (ORIA)
• Intro to Research Operations News
AWARD CHANGE REQUESTS RESOURCES
• Manage Change Work Instructions (EP-130)
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
• NSF HERD Survey - What counts as Research?
• RA Seminar: HERD Survey - What is the HERD Survey? How do sponsored projects pull into the HERD Survey?
• After-The-Fact Review Report
ISO 9001:2015 Certification Statement
OKED Operations has achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification after successfully passing an independent third-party quality and process audit by DEKRA Certification, Inc. ISO 9001:2015 is the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, which outlines ways to achieve and benchmark consistent performance and service. ASU’s OKED Operations is unique as a university research organization in the achievement of this certification.
The certification applies to all service and support functions of OKED Operations at Knowledge Enterprise Development, including the departments that provide administration; services and support functions of proposal development, submission and negotiations; and award setup, management and closeout.