1. Research Development receives internal submissions via the email@example.com mailbox.
2. All internal applications received on time will be reviewed for consideration.
3. If the number of applications received does not exceed the sponsor’s limitation, candidates will be advised that they may proceed with submission to the sponsor, and must complete all regular ASU approval processes.
4. If Research Development does not receive any applications by the internal deadline, completed internal applications sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
5. If more applications are received than can be submitted under the sponsor’s limitation, a review panel will be established. The review process is administered by Research Development acting on behalf of OKED.
6. Selection(s) will be based on panel feedback.
7. Research Development will notify selected candidates by email.
8. Research Development will notify candidates not selected by email, who may request assistance from ResearchStrategy@asu.edu in locating other potential funding opportunities.
9. If provided, Research Development will provide candidates with reviewers’ comments, however reviewers’ names will remain confidential.
10. Selected candidates must complete all regular internal approval processes for submission to the sponsor.